1. Once the creative(s) is approved, Yieldmo will send Deal ID(s), Floor Price(s), and Ad Builder ID(s). Below is a snapshot of how this will be sent to you.
2. Navigate to the left side of DV360’s UI and select ‘Advertisers’ and click on your advertiser.
3. Navigate to the left side of DV360’s UI and select ‘Creative’ –> ‘Format Gallery’ & then toggle to ‘Native’.
4. Once you’re in the Native Format Gallery, select ‘Create’ under the “Native Display’ option.
5. Fill out the following info:Please insert the Ad Builder ID in the “Body text” as indicated below. Since Yieldmo hosts the assets on their end, you will put placeholders in for the required fields to save the creative and ensure your campaign is bidding.
Required placeholders are:
• Image – 1200 (width) x 627 (height). Feel free to use this as a placeholder – ultimately this image will not serve.
• Logo – 627 (width) x 627 (height). Feel free to use this as a placeholder – ultimately this image will not serve.
• Title – 25 characters
• Landing Page URL
• Call to Action – 13 Characters
6. Input your DCM 1x1 tracking tags as shown below. You will append the impression & click trackers on your end, Yieldmo will append any JS tags on their end (Moat, DV, IAS, etc.) Yieldmo will append any redirect tags such as Millward on their end.
7. Click ‘Save’
8. Once in your Line Item Details, you will want to make sure: